About Spotsylvania Towne Centre
• Premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination in the region.
• 1.6 million square foot regional retail complex is located midway between Washington, DC and Richmond, Virginia. Serves as an easy access point to each city.
• Fastest growing corridor in Northern Virginia.
• High profile location at the intersection of I-95 and Route 3 (Plank Road).
• Anchored by Macy’s, Belk, Costco, JCPenney, Dick’s Sporting Goods and Sears.
• In addition to the enclosed shopping mall, an adjacent open-air lifestyle center offers 370,000 square feet of shopping and entertainment, anchored by the Paragon Village 12 and Splitsville entertainment complex and a Residence Inn by Marriott.