About Sandusky Mall
• 1.1 million square foot regional retail complex.
• Situated between Cleveland and Toledo, Ohio, it is the only significant retail center within 30 miles, serving a five-county population of over 277,000.
• Anchored by JCPenney, T.J. Maxx, Best Buy, Target, Old Navy, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Ulta Beauty, Planet Fitness, BAM! (Books-A-Million) and a state-of-the-art Cinemark Theater.
• Sandusky and the surrounding area attracts 10 million tourists every year, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Midwest.
• Cedar Point Amusement Park (3.6 million annual visitors), five indoor water parks and a massive new private sports/recreation complex make Sandusky a year-round vacation destination.
• Visitors to the area spend $1.6 billion annually.
• Named one of the Most Affordable Cities in America by Forbes Magazine.