About Huntington Mall
• 1.5 million square foot super-regional center.
• Largest shopping mall in the state of West Virginia. It also serves consumers from nearby Ohio and Kentucky.
• Anchored by Macy’s, JCPenney, Dick’s Sporting Goods/Field & Stream, T.J. Maxx/HomeGoods, Cinemark Cinema and complemented by over 150 specialty shops.
• Superior visibility and access from Interstate 64.
• Recently-refreshed retail mix, with newly constructed “side-by-side” concept stores: Dick’s Sporting Goods/Field & Stream and T.J. Maxx/HomeGoods.
• Serves the City of Huntington, with a large university population, as well as the state capital, Charleston.
• In April, 2017, the City of Huntington won the top prize in the “America’s Best Communities” competition.