About Ohio Valley Mall Complex
• 1.5 million square foot super-regional retail center serving southeast Ohio and the West Virginia panhandle.
• Anchored by Boscov’s, Marshalls, Dunham’s, AMC Theatres, Michaels and Hampton Inn.
• Superior visibility and direct access from Interstate 70, featuring easy access to more than 50,000 vehicles daily.
• Commons Mall Crossing Road links the mall complex to Route 40 and additional retail across Interstate 70, as well as providing access from other local roadways.
• St. Clairsville is in the heart of the Marcellus and Utica shale gas region. PTT Global Chemical America is in the process of developing an ethane “cracker” plant along the Ohio River. That project will create thousands of jobs in the region.