About Ohio Valley Mall
• 1.5 million square foot super-regional retail center serving southeast Ohio and the West Virginia panhandle.
• Anchored by Macy’s (only store between Pittsburgh and Columbus), Sears, AMC Theatres, Pat Catan’s, and the only Boscov’s department store in the state of Ohio.
• A new Marshalls and Tilt Studio are now open.
• Superior visibility and direct access from Interstate 70.
• On adjacent outparcel, new Ohio Valley Place is under development, with a Residence Inn by Marriott and Buffalo Wild Wings open for business.
• New connector road, linking the mall complex to route 40 and additional retail on the opposite side of Interstate 70, recently opened.