About Governor’s Square Mall
• 1.1 million square foot super-regional center with more than 100 retailers
• Job growth for the Clarksville area is projected to be 37.6% through 2027.
• Governor’s Square Mall is located 45 miles from Nashville and offers the only significant retail within 30 miles.
• Nearby Fort Campbell military complex, with 36,000 + personnel, is the largest employer in both Tennessee and Kentucky.
• Clarksville/Montgomery County is among the fastest growing Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSA) in the nation. The population grew by 35% 2006-2016 (U.S. Census Bureau).
• Business-friendly local economy is attracting major industrial developments, including Hankook Tire plant (1,000 jobs), LG Electronics plant (600 jobs) and a 1.1 Million sq. ft. Lowe’s Direct Fulfillment Center (600 jobs).